Saturday, November 17, 2007

What is my problem?

Ok folks, here is the deal.

Are u facing the Server Authentication Failed - situation too?

I have suffered this annoying error now for 2 days. I pre-ordered the game over a month ago just to confirm that i am able to enjoy this game right after it is released. But i guess i am not the luckiest guy which comes to games released by EA. Everyone might know how bad start it was with the Battlefield 2 - game with all the billions of patches. At least i can play that game online.

Check this out - Screen about the console message

What i have done so far to solve this problem with no luck.

1. I have re-installed the game 7 times.
2. I have fixed the registry between each installation
3. I have updated the punkbuster to the latest version.
4. I have configured the firewall everything is ok.
5. I have also tested the game without firewall - No luck.
6. I have tried the crysis_code.exe to re-enter the key.
7. I have contacted EA about this case.
8. I have entered the cd key to install and to register @ EA.com.
9. I have tested the multiplayer beta and it worked ok.
10. I have uninstalled the multiplayer beta and everything related to it

Am i missing something? - Any ideas?

Nothing seems to get it to work. So, i am pretty sure that this situation can´t be solved without EA´s contribution and efforts. I hope they can fix this problem very soon by doing the patch. I am not alone with this problem.

I am not newbie in gaming since i have played different games activily from the late 80´s so i think i am mature enough to understand that something really is wrong now.

GG EA. Fix the game pls! Or give me my money back!

> Discussion : Original thread @ incrysis forum | Problem thread @ EA Forums

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fact that EA tells us just list of things to do instead of fixing the main cause just shows how much they care of us.. maybe I should just spread a copy of my Crysis for all of my friends so EA wont get any money and buy CoD4 CE

ok not really but the cod4 part seems to be happening soon.. god dammit EA ruining every good game = fail

maxtuska said...

Well said mate!